Pokemon Unite is one of the most popular MOBA games today and has taken the world by storm. It is an unexpected blend of one of the biggest IPs in the game with one of the most popular genres. In the game, you will be the one to control the Pokemon and use their moves to defeat other players. Is Pokemon Unite on PC? How to play Pokemon Unite on PC? Let’s find the answer by reading this article now.
Overview of Pokemon Unite
Pokemon Unite is a side Pokemon game released in 2021 for Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. This is a free-to-play multiplayer online arena video game with standard matches consisting of two teams of 5 players each. Each match is limited to 10 minutes in length and the team with the highest total score at the end of each match wins. As of August 2022, the game had received over 80 million downloads across all platforms.
Is Pokemon Unite available on PC? Many individuals may be interested in playing this game on PC. The downside, however, is that Pokemon Unite is not available on the platform where the MOBA was born and has the strongest population: PC. Also, it seems that as of now, the game developer has no plans to develop a Pokemon Unite PC version. Don’t worry, there’s still a way for you to get around this platform exclusivity and play this hit MOBA on your PC or laptop. Here’s the guide on how to play Pokemon Unite on PC.
How to play Pokemon Unite on PC?
Since there is no official version of mon Unite on PC to play, the only way is to use an alternative. In this circumstance, the only dependable choice is to install BlueStacks on your PC. Yuzu, a Nintendo Switch emulator, is also available, however it is not yet stable. BlueStacks, on the other hand, is an Android emulator that has shown to be a very robust and trustworthy emulator. It’s also free and simple to use. All you need is a Google account. Here’s the complete step-by-step guide to doing it:
- Step 1: To download and install BlueStacks 5 on your PC, go to BlueStack’s official website.
- Step 2: Once the installation is complete, BlueStacks App Player will open. Click the Play Store, sign in to your Google account and search for Pokemon Unite to download and install. After the installation is complete, you can see the application icon on the main interface of BlueStacks App Player. Simply click the Pokemon Unite icon on your home screen to play the game.
Ways to improve the performance of pokemon Unite on PC
Pokemon Unite is a competitive MOBA game that relies on performance to some extent. Any issues or delays can seriously affect the outcome of the match. To improve the Pokemon Unite gaming experience on PC, you can do the following:
- Step 1: Go to Performance in the BlueStacks options menu.
- Step 2: Set CPU allocation to four cores, memory allocation to 4GB, performance mode to High Performance and adjust the frame rate slider at the bottom to 60 or higher.
- Step 3: Now try to launch Pokemon Unite and choose your avatar to enter the game settings.
- Step 4: Set Pokemon Unite settings to the highest on all options, namely Graphics Quality and Frame Rate. Now you probably know how to play Pokemon Unite on PC, right?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any other legal way to play the game on a PC?
Bluestacks is a pretty legit app used by millions of people to run Android apps on their Windows PCs so they can access apps and function properly. Also, you can try using another emulator called Yuzu.
Will Pokemon Unite be on PC soon?
So far, there is no news about the upcoming game for PC gamers. However, most MOBA games, when they are already quite popular and developed, have a PC version. Therefore, after a few years, if the game continues to develop, there is a high chance that the game will be adapted into a PC game.
Through this article, we have introduced the new MOBA game genre that is very popular today: Pokemon Unite. Besides, instructions on how to download and play Unite games on computers and PCs are also provided. If you have any questions about the operation in the article, you can leave a comment below for support. Good luck!